Search results

1. S

Mark of the Beast ..... ID cards ?

Has anyone got a view on this? Again the talk of ID cards is in the news. The "mark" in the Bible is supposed to align people and also allow and disallow access to trade etc. They wish ID cards to be compulsory by 2013. They will include biometric data. They might include as a minimum...
  2. S

Server issues with PHP

Toneboy, As you are the PHP guru are you also adept at setting up PHP stuff in Linux servers? ie setting up forum software linked to mySQL. Also I have seen a nice piece of software for blogs that is php based. I am just an asp and access man, and that is so easy but I understand...
  3. S

We are in Google

Just did a search and we are in Google :p
  4. S

Our people in Turkey

Amazing isn't it, I sometimes wonder how we (the UK) can be so clueless sometimes. Two bombs in the last few days at Jewish targets and where do our key personnel work in Istanbul, in a gatehouse because we have got the decorators in the main building. They were so exposed. They have been let...
  5. S

The red is bit bright isn't it

is it or is it just me
  6. S

George Bush visiting London

Hi everyone. I am not sure I have any opinion on his visit to London. That's political life. It's no big deal really. It will be good for Police overtime and so that will be good for them as it's Christmas soon. However on a more serious note, in the interview with David Frost George W...
  7. S

What would you do?

Your standing in a queue in Tescos at the tobaconist section waiting to buy 6 books of stamps and the two ladies behind the counter are having an in-depth discussion about whether one of them should visit a medium. Real world, real stuff. What would you have done? Steve ps I said thanks...
  8. S

What one word describes the Bible

OK I am not going to belittle the Bible with this, trust me. The Bible is the word of God, so what "one word" would you use to sum up the Bible?
  9. S

Call to evangelise .... ???

A man and his dog were walking along a road. The man was enjoying the scenery, when it suddenly occurred to him that he was dead. He remembered dying, and that the dog walking beside him also had been dead for years. He wondered where the road was leading them. After a while, they came to...