Search results

1. W

Tent mission

Just thought i would drop a quick update on it. I went to it on the sunday and monday and its been amazing so far. Ive met some really nice people and hopefully i can join that church. They did there sunday service in there and i went (not knowing it was a service) but it was everything that...
  2. W

Introduce Yourself...

Ok ill add my piece into this. Im william i come from fife scotland. Ive been a christian for about 4 months. Why did i become a christian? luck..fate...gods plan who knows. But i can say this if it wasnt for the bible i would proberly have killed myselve i was seriously depressed in a major...
  3. W

George micheal

I have never heard the song praying for time i will try to listen to it sometime. I just heard his new one a remix of somekind of that flawless song (which i didnt like to start with) sounds like hes just sang over it so thats not so good. :(
  4. W

A really good band

There called spirit creek. There a american unsigned band and there music is amazing. There cds can be bought from cdbaby. I love there song only human or shadow dancer. the link is http://www.spiritcreek.com .
  5. W

George micheal

DO any of you like his (recent) music?. I like the song amazing its describes how i feel being a new christian. The lyrics i never thought that my saviour would come i think your amazing.... Any one like him? P.s. please dont attack me for liking someones music im well aware of his...
  6. W

The UK & ID Cards

PHEW lol and while the bank manager was forceful about me getting one but they never threatned to behead me if i didnt so i figure that keeps me in the clear. :)
  7. W

Your favourite teams

Hmm its in the eu same as PORTUGAL hee hee. :p
  8. W

Tent mission

Hmm you know where glenrothes is (if not kirckaldy...) its jusy up the road from glenrothes its quite a small area im surprised that a mission week thing is happening but im happy. Its being organised by the baptist church so i will get the chance to meet some of them too.
  9. W

Pretty daft question....

Ah right well i can safely say i aint no prostitute lol. Thank you for the info through i havent read the whole bible yet it takes awhile to get through.
  10. W

Pretty daft question....

Ok im going to goto my first church related thing next week so natuarly im nervous. I have been looking around here and someones post said that mens hair touching there collor they would be disalowed access to the church well my hair is long will i be scrutinised for this?. Its like a mission...
  11. W

People taking Christians too seriously

Thank you. I do not have life assurance then. I do have life insurance through. I have one that covers my mortage and one that covers my funeral when i die. I dont want any money back just will be happy knowing that when i die my family will be fine.
  12. W

Your favourite teams

Football - Rangers (also east fife and blackburn rovers) AFL - phili soul (bon jovi links) NFL - the new york giants (above reason...) They are about the only sports i watch on tv enough to support a team. Of course i support scotland internationaly as well.
  13. W

Euro 2004

Im very happy that greece put out the Czechs. They have played so well the past matches im backing them to win. I backed them tonight as well so its nice to be right lol.
  14. W

How much spam do you get?

About 99% of my emails are spam. I dont get much luck with them. They have even managed to get my web site ones.
  15. W

The UK & ID Cards

I have been noticing things seem to be moving toward some kind of mark. It worries me a fair bit esp as im the only (active) christian in my family/friends group. Things are progressing that way and im already sceptical about following any of these 'new' laws that may come. Due to the fact...
  16. W

People taking Christians too seriously

Do you mean life insurance?. Sorry ive never heard of the term life asurance so want to be clear.
  17. W

Tent mission

Theres a tent mission in leslie scotland :D . Its just down the road from me. Looking forward to it.