Search results

1. L

Christian Truth or Antichrist Deception?

A person with charisma stepped on a platform, stood behind the lectern, and gave this moving speech. Is this Christian or antichrist? Would this speech be received by Christians in America? Is a similar message already being received? "MY LORD AND SAVIOR . . . IN THE BOUNDLESS LOVE AS A...
  2. L

'Reasoned' into Faith?

No one in the Bible was EVER "reasoned" into faith. They can however be reasoned into church membership which has nothing to do with salvation or faith. It is intellectual assent or "head" faith and may be accompanied with a high God consciousness received from participating in empty ritual and...
  3. L

Faith killers

It is my observation that the church has no faith because they are doing what is right in their own sight just as they did in the book of Judges which is LAWLESSNESS i.e. antinomianism. Grace does not give Christians freedom from obedience. They may have Jesus as savior but not Lord/King. He...
  4. L

A spirit of unity or Unity in the Holy Spirit

A spirit of unity or unity in the Holy Spirit? Paul states what the fundamentals of the Christian faith are the in following scriptures: Hebrews 6:1-2 New King James Version (NKJV) 6 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not...
  5. L

How "user friendly" is Jesus?

How "user friendly" is Jesus Jesus is compassionate. He demonstrates the the love of His Father throughout the gospels by healing ALL that came to Him, setting people free from demons, raising the dead, and feeding the hungry with His word. The all inclusive purpose of His ministry was to...
  6. L

Answering Objections to Divine Healing In the Atonement

Answering Objections to Healing In the Atonement There is much confusion among Christians on the issue of divine healing and many say this was not in Christ's atonement or has ceased. Below is an objection to divine healing in Christ's atonement: Christ’s bearing our sins and sickness...
  7. L

SAVED by grace through faith

Ephesians 2:8 New King James Version (NKJV) 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, Righteousness is never imputed to anyone apart from faith. Bible faith is explained with examples in Hebrews chapter 11. It is clear in James...
  8. L

On The Light Side

Why Go to Church? One Sunday morning, a mother went in to wake her son and tell him it was time to get ready for church, to which he replied, "I'm not going." "Why not?" she asked. I'll give you two good reasons," he said. "(1), they don't like me, and (2), I don't like them." His mother...
  9. L

My Salvation Experience

I was an alcoholic and not a very kind person. My wife was saved in '74, baptized in the Holy Spirit and started attending a house fellowship a few miles from our home. She and another Christian in her office were praying for people who came in and they were getting healed. I began to ask her to...
  10. L

So You Want To Love People Like Jesus Did

So You Want To Love People Like Jesus Did. Here is what Jesus did all the time, over and over because He loved people and still does (Hebrews 13:8). Here is what any Christian can do, AND here is what Jesus commands us to do. The reason we do not is that we allow the devils/wrong teaching...
  11. L

Our Testimony/Normal Christianity

It might help you understand normal Christianity better if I give you a little of our testimony. I became a believer in '77 and my wife 3 years previously. We "discovered" that Jesus is just who He says He is and still doing all the same things He did in His earthly ministry: "Jesus Christ is...