Search results

1. C

Disengagement? Or, Appointed, Planted, Not Uprooted?

Reading all the commentary about the current "disengagement" situation, I found these verses. I think they apply to this situation. What do you think? 242Sa 7:10 I will appoint a place for my people Yisra'el, and will plant them, that they may dwell in their own place, and be moved no more...
  2. C

Endtime Dreams and Visions - Please share

Endtime Dreams and Visions - Please share I thought this deserved its own topic. So many people have reported dreams and visions recently that deal with endtime issues. And often these are people who have never had this sort of experience before and were never seeking it. So, please...
  3. C

A Vision from someone I trust as reputable

http://p203.ezboard.com/fherbsdiscussionboardfrm28.showMessage?topicID=1016.topic What do you think?
  4. C

My Dream

My Dream -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I had an interesting dream last night. I dreamed I was at the beach - we live in Southern California. There was a big crowd there. A plane flew by, the kind that drags advertising after it. The plane was...
  5. C

Thoughts on Freedom for the Fourth - and beyond

I know most of you are in the UK. Some of these may surprise you. Anyone else have any good ones. "As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. . . Restriction on free thought and free speech is the most dangerous of all subversions. It is the one un-American act that...
  6. C

The Gospel According to Starbucks

I think you UK folks are bright enough to get this. On Rapture Ready, they assumed I was blaspheming or something. I guess they never heard of C.S. Lewis and "The Screwtape Letters." Jesus used humor, satire, irony, parody and hyperbole to get his message across, "beam in eye," "camel...
  7. C

UK Politics and Religion

I don't know if any of you are following some of the stuff that goes on with Christian Message Boards that are mostly US. There are a large group of people who put their devotion to President Bush and conservative politics right up their with devotion to Jesus, as if they are intwined...
  8. C

New Discussion Board

I hope it is ok to post this here. A brother from Cumbria and I just put up a new board called Endtime Chaverim (friends). Please come visit at www.merville.biz/chaverim/ Shalom Claire
  9. C

Bush in the UK

So, what do you Brits think of Bush's visit to the UK? What is your response to his insistence that Allah and the God of the bible are one? I would like to ask who Bush meant when he said "We all worship the same God." This reminds me of "The Last Battle," the completion of the Chronicles...
  10. C

Lament of the Fathers (and mothers)

this is a little long, but I think you will like it - I posted it on my list, so sorry if anyone has to read it again. 'Lamentations of the Father' by Ian Frazier Laws of Forbidden Places Of the beasts of the field, and of the fishes of the sea, and of all > > foods that are...