Search results

1. J

How do you get set free???!!!!!

Sister (late response since have been inactive for awhile), Toneboy hit it on the head though the scripture he references is sometimes misunderstood. In the world today we have alot of strange beliefs floating around under the label of Christianity. I am talking mainstream and...
  2. J

USA and Passports

...and the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die...The enemy has a subtil way of making something look good with the intention of deceiving for he is a liar and the truth (fullness) is not in him. I agree with you 100% brother. bro joe
  3. J

USA and Passports

The actual "mark" on people is a manifestation of the "spiritual" mark many have already taken and will continue to take. These in part are those who take on His name but deny the power (2nd Timothy 3) and art dead (Rev 3). These are those who do not have the seal/ernest (Holy Ghost) in their...
  4. J

Counterfeit

Chaya, I think we are getting off track from my original question. First, I am not desiring a guru nor any person with a gift instead of the Lord. I am not looking for any as well. I do not know where that came from as it was not part of my original post. I only asked if anyone has observed...
  5. J

Counterfeit

Chaya, Please don't misunderstand my question. I am not looking for any man just asking if any have seen or experienced one with a ministry where the gift I describe is evident. In other words, for every counterfeit gift there has to be an original from which it draws its existence from...
  6. J

Counterfeit

Chaya, What you describe is a gift of discernment wherby one is able to, by the Holy Ghost, discern in their spirit whether another spirit is of God or not and react according to the circumstance at hand. I know those who have such a gift and as you say it is subject to the one who God has...
  7. J

Addictive Christmas Fun - Slingshot Santa

My son and I just reached 350.4 and it appears that is the max as we cannot seem to exceed it but have reached it several times.....Let's see....
  8. J

Is any Church better than no Church?

Well put. A believer must be where the Word is being preached and God is working amongst His people. Anything else is a soclal gathering talking about God but not experiencing His power and love. There are a multitude of those. As far as the leadership goes, there are many, many preachers...
  9. J

Is any Church better than no Church?

Toneboy, Outside of a strong fellowship of believers, a christian alone is like a hot charcoal taken from a pile of hot charcoals. It soon becomes cold and does not give off heat because it is not drawing from the fire of fellowship (other hot charcoals). The Word exhorts us to assemble...
  10. J

Counterfeit

The real thing As I look at what the nominal church and world have to offer these days, I am troubled by what both are displaying as a gift of discernment or spiritualism. I am not talking about discerning of spirits (I Cor 12:10) but an actual gift working through a God called man whereby the...
  11. J

Mark of the beast?

There are several companies currently expanding on Human ID Chip Technology and others who are looking for alternate solutions. http://www.wired.com/news/privacy/0,1848,55999,00.html http://www.greaterthings.com/News/Chip_Implants/ Digital angel is one getting a lot of press. Of all...
  12. J

What's your favourite Worship Song?

This is a very difficult thread to answer for me since I have a lot of favorite songs. I will share a song that recently touched my heart last week. It's called Untitled Hymn by Chris Rice and it will bring you to tears. The music and words together are what our salvation is all about and...
  13. J

What's your instrument?

I have a Taylor 814CE plus a Taylor Big Baby. My next guitar is a Martin HD28V. I play through a Roland AC60 running a stereo signal to the board. With the Expression System the Taylor does not feedback and the tone is great. I also have a Yamaha Bass (4 string) that I play through a 12inch...
  14. J

Worship Song Selections 23/11

I have been the worship leader at our fellowship (The Church which is at Ahwatukee) for almost 2 years. Being a new ministry for me (I played in the world professionally) my focus has been on increasing the number of songs, song selection and style diversity. Without attaching our entire...
  15. J

Christmas

Toneboy, You pose a valid question. Yes, Jesus was not born December 25th and the practice of having a Christmas tree is . If you look around the world in which we live there are many things that have roots that the christian world has adopted and/or participated in due to a number...
  16. J

Introduce Yourself...

Greetings from the church which is in Ahwatukee. A sister in Christ who participated on another forum suggested this new place to me so I decided to register. I guess I can start by telling you a little about me and my family. I have a wife and 2 teenagers. We live in Ahwatukee, AZ which...