Search results

1. G

What's your instrument?

hey guys... I grew up playing the accordian (from age 5-16) - junior virtuoso, but quit before attempting the virtuoso stage... hormones kicked in and accordian just wasn't swingin' with the girls. I picked up the guitar about 10 years, and am self taught - I hate theory, or rather trying...
  2. G

Finally!

thanks for you kind words... right now, I'm pulling my hair out trying t figure out how to get the audio player to go to the next song after the current song is done playing... arg! We're prayerfully completing the CD this weekend and sending it off to production - I hafta resing a few...
  3. G

Finally!

oh yeah! I keep working on the page, and then everytime I load a new SWiSH file, it defaults to that... thanks for the heads up! :O)
  4. G

Finally!

Some of you know I've been working on a new CD... You can now hear preview tracks at my website: http://no-shame.org If you are unlike me, and have patience... the high speed site has much more info and the sample tracks sound much better - but at a price - you'll have to wait on things...
  5. G

Introduce Yourself...

good find!!
  6. G

Introduce Yourself...

I've never heard of him either... might be a clever pick-up line? :)
  7. G

Introduce Yourself...

Hi Chaya and Stuart Stuart - we just had a baby, so we're not golfing much either - so don't feel too bad... it's also cut back on my mountain biking - which I miss! Chaya - I'm not too keen on sushi - so I couldn't tell you if the restaurant is still there. I know there's a few around...
  8. G

Introduce Yourself...

Hi everyone! My name is Glen - I've been a Christian for a little over 2 years, by the Grace of God. Most of my story can be found at me website: http://no-shame.org I'm almost "addicted" to Christian discussion boards... spend most of my time at CARM.org. Still have a lot to learn...
  9. G

Your favourite Christian songs

Hi everyone! I've got tons of favorites: Third Day, Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Caedmon's Call, Jars of Clay, etc... but - the first worship song that popped into my head was "Above All"... "Like a Rose, trampled on the ground - you took the fall - and thought of me.... above all!"