Church and parenting issues

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
Thought it might be worthwhile to start a thread on this. Obviously there's the chance that different issues and problems separate off into other threads, but that isn't a bad thing if it helps people get answers. :)

I'll start here. My daughter (approximately 19 months old) hates being left in the creche without either my wife or I on Sunday mornings. She doesn't particularly like us leaving her at any time, but Sundays are a bit more serious because we can hear in the service. Has anyone else been in the same situation and found ways for their children to settle in a creche?

Jazz_UK

PS119:114
Tony,

Is she only like this in the creche, or if you leave her in other places does she react the same way?

It may be the creche is too busy or noisy or something else..ie hot, cold?

Can she take her own toys into the creche... something she is familiar with?

Is the service timing when she would normally be sleeping or feeding and therefore her schedule is interupted?

Could you stay in the creche then slip away when she is distracted?

Just some thoughts
Jazz

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
Could you stay in the creche then slip away when she is distracted?
Sorry, this made me crack up. I wish it were that easy, but she always notices. :D

Creche definitely isn't too noisy, she's often the only one there.

I guess the thing is she's like this with most people she doesn't know that well, and also with some people she is. She loves her Mum and Dad, which we're certainly not complaining about. :)

MatijaSever

Tony,

Is she only like this in the creche, or if you leave her in other places does she react the same way?

It may be the creche is too busy or noisy or something else..ie hot, cold?

Can she take her own toys into the creche... something she is familiar with?

Is the service timing when she would normally be sleeping or feeding and therefore her schedule is interupted?

Could you stay in the creche then slip away when she is distracted with fantasy tabletop miniature game?
https://nexthash.com/
Just some thoughts
Jazz
I'll start here. My daughter (approximately 19 months old) hates being left in the creche without either my wife or I on Sunday mornings. She doesn't particularly like us leaving her at any time, but Sundays are a bit more serious because we can hear in the service. Has anyone else been in the same situation and found ways for their children to settle in a creche?

Last edited:

Shandy

I have seen this happen and it is really upsetting for the parents. I think you just have to persevere as long as you are able. Perhaps if you allow your daughter to keep one of her favourite thimgs with her it will help. You have probably tried that already. How long has it been happening?
Praying you find a solution.

MatijaSever

I have seen this happen and it is really upsetting for the parents. sportsbetting telegram I think you just have to persevere as long as you are able. https://www.viberate.com/tools-for-independent-musicians/music-distribution/ Perhaps if you allow your daughter to keep one of her favourite thimgs with her it will help. You have probably tried that already. How long has it been happening?
Praying you find a solution.
I appreciate your concern and empathy for parents experiencing a challenging situation. However, it seems like there might be some context missing from your message. Without specific details about the issue at hand, it's difficult for me to provide tailored advice or support. If you could provide more information or clarify the situation, I would be happy to try and offer some guidance.

Last edited: