Gen 5:21-24

Genesis 5:21-24
KJV(i)21 And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah: 22 And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters: 23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years: 24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.
ECB(i)21 And Hanoch lives sixty-five years and births Methusha Lach: 22 and after he births Methusha Lach Hanoch walks with Elohim three hundred years and births sons and daughters: 23 and all the days of Hanoch - three hundred years sixty-five years: 24 and Hanoch walks with Elohim: and he is not; for Elohim takes him.

My thoughts.
Enoch means dedicated. Enoch walked with God this also said about Noah his great grandson. Methusalah means man of dart. Enoch may have started walking with God after his son was born. Enoch did not die this only happened with him and Elijah, even Jesus died once. Adam would have been at the age 687. Seth would have been 557. Enosh would have been 452. Kenan would have been 362. Mahalalel would have been 292. Jared would have been 227.