Gen 6:16-18

Genesis 7:16King James Version (KJV)
16 And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the Lord shut him in.
Genesis 7:16Expanded Bible (EXB)
16 One male and one female of ·every living thing all flesh came, just as God had commanded Noah. Then the Lord ·closed the door behind them shut them in.
Expanded Bible (EXB) The Expanded Bible, Copyright © 2011 Thomas Nelson Inc. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts.
The Lord shut the door, the Lord seals us in safety.

Genesis 7:17King James Version (KJV)
17 And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth.
Genesis 7:17Expanded Bible (EXB)
17 ·Water flooded the earth [L The flood continued] for forty days, and as it rose it lifted the ·boat [ark] off the ground.
Expanded Bible (EXB) The Expanded Bible, Copyright © 2011 Thomas Nelson Inc. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts.
The ark kept as long during the storm, Christ will keep us during the storm if we trust in Him.

Genesis 7:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.
Genesis 7:18 Expanded Bible (EXB)
18 The water continued to rise [L and increase], and the ·boat [ark] floated on ·it above the earth [the face of the waters].

These are my thoughts.
The waters came as the Lord promised, the things Lord promises will come to pass.