heellllloooo there

Libby

Hello everyone,

I've never posted here before and wanted to introduce myself but I don't know which forum most people go on! Anyway, hope some people see this and can introduce themselves to me as I hope to post more often. My name's Libby and I live in bonny Scotland. Anyone out there?????!!!!!!

lawrensons

CoffE Moderator
Staff member
Libby said:
Hello everyone,

I've never posted here before and wanted to introduce myself but I don't know which forum most people go on! Anyway, hope some people see this and can introduce themselves to me as I hope to post more often. My name's Libby and I live in bonny Scotland. Anyone out there?????!!!!!!
Hi Libby - another Scot! - well I guess I'm pleased ;) Seariously - every warm welcome to you!

lawrensons

CoffE Moderator
Staff member
Libby said:
Hi,

What's your name then and where are you from? :)
my name is Simon and I'm currently living just outside Portsmouth (South Coast of England) but we are shortly to be moving to Southampton.

Libby

Hello Tony and Simon

Thanks for introducing yourselves, how long have you been posting here? I suppose my "what's your name and where are you from" question was a bit like a cheesy game show!!!! :confused: I'm in Dundee. Do you go to church in South Lanarkshire Tony?

Libby

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I go to a Church in South Lanarkshire.

Been posting here since October 2003.

And I've moved this to General Chit-Chat. :)

Stuart Kirkham

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Libby!

Libby said:
Thanks for introducing yourselves, how long have you been posting here? I suppose my "what's your name and where are you from" question was a bit like a cheesy game show!!!! :confused: I'm in Dundee. Do you go to church in South Lanarkshire Tony?

Libby[/QUOTE
Hi Libby, Im Stuart from Manchester, now living in Stockport. My wife Jane is from Dundee, We Love Dundee and Broughty Ferry, usually Sept or October we stay with Janes sister in Fairmuir Street near Old Glamis Road. Know Dundee very well great city, Jane used to live in Balgray Street you could see The Law from the back Window. Love Monifieth and Errol too visit friends and relations there.
God Bless,
Stuart. :wave:

Jazz_UK

PS119:114
Libby said:
Thanks for introducing yourselves, how long have you been posting here? I suppose my "what's your name and where are you from" question was a bit like a cheesy game show!!!! :confused: I'm in Dundee.
Libby - Welcome to the forum, I look forward to getting to know you.

Another Cheesy question but - What church in Dundee do you attend?

If you want to find out more about some of us then visit the introduction thread. Why not post some more information about yourself there? My post is somewhere on the first page.

Jazz