Tent mission

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
Jazz is going to give me grief for not knowing but I need to ask - whereabouts in Fife is Leslie?

Cue Jazz coming along and posting "In Fife perhaps?" :D

will

Toneboy said:
Jazz is going to give me grief for not knowing but I need to ask - whereabouts in Fife is Leslie?

Cue Jazz coming along and posting "In Fife perhaps?" :D
Hmm you know where glenrothes is (if not kirckaldy...) its jusy up the road from glenrothes its quite a small area im surprised that a mission week thing is happening but im happy. Its being organised by the baptist church so i will get the chance to meet some of them too.

will

Just thought i would drop a quick update on it. I went to it on the sunday and monday and its been amazing so far. Ive met some really nice people and hopefully i can join that church. They did there sunday service in there and i went (not knowing it was a service) but it was everything that i want from a church. A live band (who rock!) everyone up singing and dancing and everyone smiling. So many people came and shook my hand and welcomed me which was nice. I didnt go to the tent tongiht as its ladies night but i will be back to it tomorrow and im looking forward to it!.