Your favourite Christian songs

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
I know this is quite a personal thing, and can vary from time-to-time in your life depending on how good/hard life is. However I thought I'd start this because:
1) It's interesting. :)
2) Sometimes you forget about how good some of these songs are, and a reminder is welcome.
3) You learn of new songs, and find that you like them.

Without further ado, my most notable favourites:

"He Is Able" - To me a song which reminds me of what God can do in your life. I first heard this song during a bad time in my life, it gave me hope then and stuck with me. It was one of the few things I was really insistent about having involved on my wedding day.

"He Walked A Mile" by Clay Crosse - I heard this song a few years back when I was listening to a live feed from todayschristianmusic.com. It instantly became a "What's the name of that song? Who performed it?" song. I really liked the lyrics, Crosse's voice and the backing track. To be honest, words fail me when I'm describing this song - I just love it.

lawrensons

CoffE Moderator
Staff member
My favourite Christian song to:

sing: Fuel
play on guitar: You are my Shepherd/Priceless
listen to on cd: When peace like a river (Audio Adrenaline & Jennifer Knapp version)

Jazz_UK

PS119:114
My favourite worship song is "The Nails in your Hands" by Richard Cimino, also called "Forever My Life is Yours" - I have a tear in my eye before I even get through the first verse.

My current favourite on CD is "I can only imagine" by Mercy Me. In fact I have told my wife that I want this played at my funeral!!

Jazz

Glen

Hi everyone!

I've got tons of favorites: Third Day, Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Caedmon's Call, Jars of Clay, etc...

but - the first worship song that popped into my head was "Above All"...

"Like a Rose, trampled on the ground - you took the fall - and thought of me.... above all!"

Jazz_UK

PS119:114
Originally posted by Glen
but - the first worship song that popped into my head was "Above All"...

"Like a Rose, trampled on the ground - you took the fall - and thought of me.... above all!"
I think that is by Lenny LeBlanc, I have one of his CDs with it on it. It is a great CD to listen to just to chill out and have a time of devotion/prayer

Jazz

PS Welcome to the forum - Why not pop along to this thread and introduce yourself

Lollipop

I LOVE "Above All!"

I also love any song by the late Keith Green. His music, even twenty years after his homegoing, has an annointing and power to it that few other musicians have. Keith was a true, forth-telling prophet, in my opinion. His songs provoke, prod, urge...they speak plainly and truthfully and honestly.

Some of his songs that are my favorites:

Until that Final Day
Asleep in the Light
Grace by Which I Stand
My Eyes Are Dry
Rushing Wind
Make My Life a Prayer to You
Create in Me a Clean Heart
To Obey is Better than Sacrifice

Actually, it's easier to list the ones of his I *dont* like (I think maybe two, out of the eighty I've got! LOL)

Toneboy

Administrator
Staff member
I thought it may be time to add some videos to this, given we can do that with the new forum software. :)

Shandy

I'm an oldie so I fo like the old ones, but I have found new ones too. My very favourite is
How Great Thou Art - I listen to Chris Rice on YouTube.
Others are
Here I am Lord
God of Miracles
Make me a channel of Your Love

And I love the song
One Day at a Time Dear Jesus

MatijaSever

I'm an oldie so I fo like the old ones, but I have found new ones too. My very favourite is
How Great Thou Art - I listen to Chris Rice on YouTube.
Others are
Here I am soga miniatures
God of Miracles
Make me a channel of Your https://telegrambetting.club/

And I love the song
One Day at a Time Dear Jesus
Ok ummm I usually don't tell dad jokes so I don't really know that many but....
It's understandable that you may have thought the Steam Deck would help you play more games from your Steam library, but it's important to remember that it's ultimately just a tool and won't necessarily change the amount of time you have available for gaming. It's good that you've found it useful in certain situations, such as during your trip, but it's important to manage your expectations and not rely on it as a solution to limited gaming time. It's always a good idea to prioritize and make the most of the time you do have for gaming, whether that's through the use of a Steam Deck or not.

Last edited: